The course includes both theoretical and practical tasks, where there will be ample opportunity to become familiar with the operation and servicing of chemical pumps. At the same time, you will get a good understanding of the design and construction of chemical distribution installations, which can be crucial for day to day operations. The course extends over 2 days, both including theory and practical tasks.
A good understanding of the function and operation of chemical pumps can be crucial for the optimization of dosing conditions in any given system. At the same time, a good understanding can minimize unexpected shutdowns and the duration of a possible shutdown through knowledge of and a focus on maintenance requirements and experience with troubleshooting.
What is the purpose of the course?
- To train participants in the construction and functioning of dosing pumps
- To give participants a basic knowledge of troubleshooting on pumps and installations
- To give participants hands-on experience with the operation of dosing pumps
What will participants gain from the course?
- Participants will be able to carry out their own basic troubleshooting on
- dosing pumps
- Participants will be familiar with working on and with dosing pumps
- To give participants an understanding of the importance of maintaining dosing pumps and the consequences of poor maintenance.
- Participants will gain a knowledge of dosing systems
Who can participate?
- Anyone who works with dosing pumps and/or systems
- Anyone who designs solutions with dosing pumps
- The course ends with a test and a course certificate
On the course you will receive:
- Expert training
- Complete course materials
- Full catering
- Course certificate