The purpose of our personal data policy
The purpose of this letter is to inform you about how HYTOR processes personal data.
Who is the data controller?
HYTOR is the data controller and will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Danish supplementary legislation based on the General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data we process
When you look for a job with us, this is done via a third party system. This system handles your personal data in accordance with the law. The data that HYTOR has access to via the third party system is data that applicants have themselves entered or attached in the system (e.g. an attached CV). The processing of applicants includes the following:
- Automatic emails to applicants (receipts, rejections and invitations)
- Objective sorting of incoming applications
- Responses to our questions on the relevant profile (specific job-related questions on the profile)
- Booking of job interviews
- Processing of candidates and forwarding to relevant processors within HYTOR
The purpose of this data collection is to ensure that we have the best basis for evaluating candidates for the specific job. We remain within the statutory framework with respect to the processing of this type of personal data and store your data in accordance with the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Danish supplementary legislation based on the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have the right to see what type of personal data we hold and process about you.
- You have the right to have the personal data we hold about you corrected and updated
- You have the right to have the personal data that we hold about you deleted. If you would like your personal data deleted, we will delete all the data, which we are not required to save according to the law
- If the processing of personal data is based on a consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent, which means that processing will then cease unless we are required to process the personal data according to the law
Our safety measures for the processing of your personal data
Internal procedures and established workflows ensure that personal data, which is no longer relevant, will be deleted from our systems. Likewise, integrated workflows ensure that the processing of e.g. received applications are only distributed to and processed by management level employees who are responsible for the specific job.
Are you dissatisfied with the processing of your personal data?
You have the option to complain about the processing of your personal data to the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can read more about the appeals process here: www.datatilsynet.dk.
You can contact us on +45 7913 0000 if you have any further questions.